The Top 2 racers will go to MultiGP Championship Race!
3rd to 6th from Finals gets one of the Serious 60 spots at Championships
Joe Scully will be at our event running the show!!!! He will be bringing his new Immersion RF lap counter so transponders are no longer required.
Cost (PayPal Friends & Family to email@example.com or at Tech check & pilot check-in we will have our square reader available as well as taking cash):
- Last Chance Qualifier – $15
- Finals Race – $30
- AMA is required to fly. AMA number will be needed at pilot check-in
- 25mW MAX VTX output power required
- Left hand (LH) and Right Hand (RH) antenna must be available.
- HD is allowed but you must be tuned to the MultiGP assigned frequency.
- Transponders are not required
Friday – Track setup – Course closed
Saturday – 8am to 10 am – Tech Check / Pilot check in
10:30 – Pilot briefing and walk the track
11am LAST CHANCE qualifier starts
Saturday Practice – When the LAST CHANCE qualifier finishes, the track will be open for practice till 11pm.
Sunday – 7am to 8:30 am Pilot check-in / Tech check if needed
9am – Finals Begin
More information and to Sign up for the race:
Sign up at MultiGP – http://www.multigp.com/races/view/8918/MultiGP-4A-Regional-Series-Finals-Weekend